Skip To Main Content

Beaverton Schools


When an electric railroad was being built in 1908, a station was built on Sam Stoy's property. The station was named after his two daughters, Eleanor and Monica. Thus the name Elmonica was created. Elmonica Elementary was opened in 1981 and has been serving the community ever since.

First page of the PDF file: Elmonica-drawing